Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Auntie cooked for a special weekend lunch


Hello friends! How's your Graphic Goodness exercises going? Did you practice alot? ;-) It's been pretty busy around here..but here I'm back! Starting this week we'll catch up again with the Graphic Goodness Gratitude Cards Day 11 onward.

I'm just so happy that last weekend my aunt was visiting and she cooked for lunch the food my late grandma used to make. I don't how to say it in English, but it's kind of meatball...let's say it 'Javanese meatballs'. It's a mix of minced beef with finely chopped cabbage and carrot and egg, and cooked with tomato and spices.

In addition our cook prepared fried minced tofu, boiled spinach and soy bean, and spiced grated coconut (it's called 'Urap'). And of course we always have rice as staple. Love it. It was a special Sunday lunch at home with my aunts and cousins. A good energy to prepare a week with more graphics on the blog. I'm such a lucky niece of my wonderful aunts :-))




No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter