Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2006

[.Amreta's.Graphic.Corner.is.open.again!.:o).]

Hello dear friends!

You can see now Amreta's Graphic Corner is open again! :o)

I apologize for the delay. As mentioned in my previous mail, the site is supposed to be re-opened by the end of October. But well, things didn't go as planned, and now I just can't wait to make this site available again. So here it is, temporarily, it looks just exactly like it did a year ago! *phew* Maybe little by little when I have time I will make some improvements here and there.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time, and see you again shortly with some updates I will upload soon.

You can read also more entries in a blog I share with three friends, At Home With Friends.

Have a great weekend!

Amreta


No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter