Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{wallpaper monday: flower cutouts}

Oups, these wallpapers should have been uploaded yesterday, but I happened to get no internet connection last night, so here they are now...

Like the previous {wallpaper monday: i heart}, it is a sneakpeek of my upcoming graphic / wallpaper kit. It's a BIG kit I can tell you, that's why it takes such a long time to finish (oh, please excuse the excuse! ;-)) It's a BIG project for me :-))

Amretasgraphics members will get it for free, of course - but there will be the 'squeezed version' for those who 'like' Amretasgraphics' page on Facebook. There will also be an e-book accompanying the kit, so it's gonna be exciting!

The squeezed version will be up by the end of this month, so visit my facebook page (from the link box to the right on this blog..), like it, and the link to where you can download the graphic kit will be delivered by message right to the email you use for your Facebook account. And for you who are already there.. stay tune :-))


1280x1024 px




1280x800 px




1024x768 px





No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter