Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Year of Fortune Cookies - Kindword Card 110303-19


People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Andre Gide

Guess what, I really do think that today's lesson is one in letting go. How the angels have talked to me in such wonderful way! :o)) I agree sometimes we have to hold on and never give up, but most of the time we just have to let go. I've learned that letting go doesn't mean giving up.It's not about losing hope. It's about freeing ourselves from thing(s) we no longer need. It's getting ready for something bigger and more fabulous. It's about having new hope! Don't you think so?

Like this kindwords card? Do share it with your friends and give them a graphic goodness treat using the share buttons on the post-footer below :o) sweet thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter