Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Year of Fortune Cookies - Kindword Card 110304-20



Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination.
- Barbara Grizzuti Harrison

Today I feel like having the universe's permission to dream as big dreams as i want as many as i can enjoy...

Somehow I realised that I don't have to wait until I feel like having the universe's permission to dream, the universe does give me permission to dream all the time, 24 hours a day, the universe is very generously generous. All I need to do is to give myself the permission to dream :o)

Can you believe it, sometimes it's just us ourselves who hold our dreams. The reality around us might make us think of how silly it is to dream, but ask yourself: do you really have to believe that kind of 'voice'?

Today I told myself: I choose not to believe voices that do not comfort or that do not make me feel good about myself. Don't! Stay away from those voices! That would require a regular practice, a lot of practice. But can you imagine whom you will meet on the other side of the tunnel if you keep practicing? Your wonderful self!

Wanna be there, my friends? It's never too late to start the journey and don't forget to give yourself permission to dream! :o))

Like this kindwords card? Do share it with your friends and give them a graphic goodness treat using the share buttons on the post-footer below :o) sweet thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter