Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

[.Irish.Blessings]

Somewhere in this blog I mentioned that I was an avid subscriber of Heartwarmers, and I still am. Today they sent an Irish Blessing prior to St Patrick’s Day which is on 17 March, and it reminds me how I was tempted to subscribe to Heartwarmers at the first place a few years ago: they had an Irish Blessing in each newsletter, both traditional and ‘modern’ blessings, and there started my Irish Blessings collection. I love Irish Blessings, such inspiring phrases, sweet words that are so light yet uplifting. This is what came with the newsletter today, certainly one of my favorites.

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

-- Irish Blessing



No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter