Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

[.happy.st.patrick's.]

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

Finally, yesterday, I finished retrieving all my files that were scattered in several back-up CDs into my computer, managed to reinstall most of the programs and fonts…which means starting this week I will be able to work on my graphics again! Yipppiii!

The most ‘challenging’ part was actually the reinstallation of the additional, crafty fonts…I just forgot to back-up the fonts that I had in my computer before the crash, and I simply didn’t remember the names of all those fonts…so here again I had to browse the contents of the fonts-collection CDs and some other scrapbooking and greeting cards programs which contain cute fonts. Yay! I still miss two fonts, couldn’t find them in the CDs, so I think I should improvise and try other fonts for my upcoming graphics.

Anyway, I don’t celebrate St Patrick’s Day here, but two friends of mine have their birthday today, so it is still a celebration for me in any case :-)

Here are two more sample graphics from my St Patrick Bears webtheme




No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter