Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[.nostalgic.]


Earlier today I browsed my youngest sister's photo-snaps and I love this particular picture of her with my (our) dad in the late 80s. I don't know whether it feels retro or vintage, but there are two of the people I love the most in this world in the picture, so I just love it.





Then to my surprise I found this picture of little me sitting on my dad's Beetle, also with him. I don't really remember when exactly this picture was taken, but either in 1979 or 1980. Looking at this, how can I not be nostalgic..





And below are some more photo-snaps, also by my sister, which may illustrate a bit the daily life in our hometown Yogyakarta, seen through her eyes.

Thanks Nataya!



At the Royal Palace of Yogyakarta


A corner in our house



Veggie seller on the street


Coca-cola carts and crackers tin, in a street stall


Little tin ships, from a toy seller on the street


A neighbor's cat


Out of the city

No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter