Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{meeting kitiya}


Yesterday. Finally. After around 9 years emailing each other. Me in Jakarta and her in Bangkok. Kitiya of Country Hobby and I met in person. In Jakarta. She’s as lovely as she always sounds in her emails. As wonderful as her artwork. There I got a special gift from Kitiya: her latest book! It’s in Thai but just by looking at the pretty pictures in the book, you’d know it’s fun to create the projects. I’m already inspired to make country boxes. Oh, why did I forget to take the picture of the book. I will upload it later today. I just couldn’t wait to post this entry :o)

{me}{kitiya}


1 comment:

  1. Hi...You have posted our picture..Thanks for the kind words..Do you know after our goodbye hug I kept smiling for about an hour!!!

    ReplyDelete

    follow me on Twitter