Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

[.picture.frame.tutorial.2.]


Hi everyone,

I just forgot to mention in the tutorial that when you paste the frame from Power Point to MS Paint and want to decorate the picture with graphics, make sure that the “draw opaque” function is unchecked (so that the graphic’s background stays transparent).




And below are a few more free blank frames. If you are a member you will be able to find more blank frames and frame backgrounds in the member area this weekend. You can have more variations! :-)

PS: if you decide to use these frames, a link back to www.amretasgraphics.com will be appreciated. thanks :-)

Anyway, thank you for your responses! I think I can confirm by now that the competition is on. I will start preparing and announce it about two weeks from now. Stay tune :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter