Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

[.lovely.reminder.]


I was..so suprised when checking the gastronomy in Stockholm - Budgets and Cafés section on visitsweden.com...there on the right corner, I saw my own name - and my story about a day in Stockholm plus one picture I posted on Community of Sweden sometime ago! I got giddy, you know :-D

I guess it's kind of reminder that I have to write again now about my trips. If you're interested in traveling to Sweden, VisitSweden.com should be your first destination on the internet. And then if you want to read the stories and see the pictures by those who have been there, Community of Sweden is the right place to go. To be very honest it's been sometime since the last time I was logged in {blush}. Well, well, I love suprises, and it really is a lovely reminder :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter