If you haven't done so, read the "playnote" dan "do-it-your-way challenge" for this Graphic Goodness Exercises 1 - Gratitude Cards Week 1 - here.
How I created the image above on Adobe Photoshop:
- open the digital papers from my f.r.e.e. goodiebag
- copy and paste the beige background
- using elliptical marquee tool, copy and paste the big brown ellips, copy layer to make one more image and make a composition at the bottom of the working board
- using elliptical marquee tool, copy and paste the big yellow ellips, use move tool to place the 'sun' image on middle-top of the working board
- using polygonal lasso tool, create a brown triangle to create a tree image, copy and paste, copy layer to make 3 copies of the image then use move tool to place the images around
- using the rectangular marquee tool, create the green circle, copy and paste, copy layer make 3 more images then use the move tool to place them on top of the brown triangles
- using type tool, create the text. Type on this sampler: Georgia. Experiment with the sizes and colors. Use the move tool to place the text as you like.
Now you can play and create your own card with the PSD file that you can download above :o)
Enjoy this little tutorial? Share it with your friends using the share buttons on the footer below...