Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm back!


Hello! Amretasgraphics is back, in new format, time for a new life for me on the www :o) 

As you see, I'm revamping Amretasgraphics hence this new blog is created with a brand new newsletter subscription and I'm ready to take off  with more structured contents.

Hint:
 it will be more than just showcasing my graphics.

Stay tune for exciting graphic goodness exercises with tons of bonuses. It will be more about my adventures, both in creating graphics and what I learn from the www. It will be about personal development through creative expression.  

To kick-start the adventures with, don't miss the updated graphic goodies by subscribing to my new newsletter. I've also created a page on Facebook where you can join to share your own graphic goodness :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter