Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{good bye 2008}



At a restaurant in Skansen

And I'm closing now my blog for 2008 with some pictures that I took in Stockholm last summer. 2008 has been a good year for me with all the ups and downs and lessons learned. Been happy been hurt. Been inspired been creative been working hard (worth it :o)) been introduced to new challenges been lucky been rewarded been blessed and am very very thankful.


Astrid Lindgren's statue in Junibacken. It is said "Ja, jag ser ljuset - yes, I see the light"

Looking forward to a more amazing new year 2009. I'll dream more, learn more, do more, enjoy more, regardless of what the forecasts say :o) In any case, as quoted in one of the most inspiring books I read in 2008, Prof. Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture", Capt. Kirk of Star Trek said: "I don't believe in the no-win scenario." It sure is an advice to remember, Captain!

And by the way, I know what I want to do in 2009...I want to learn photo styling! *I start dreaming*

Good bye 2008. Thank you everyone who have been in it enriching my life, I am so grateful to you. Should we have another great adventure in 2009? *winkwink* Let's go!













No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter